For the service desk in Amersfoort, Fairbanks is looking for Linux Engineers who want to further certify for Linux and OpenStack. In the team you are responsible for delivering Managed Services which includes the following activities:
– Performing daily health checks.
– Follow up calls and questions from customers.
– Implement configuration changes.
– Problem analysis.
– Patch management.
– Security management.
– Efficiency improvement service.
Fairbanks designs, builds and manages innovative Open Infrastructure and OpenStack cloud environments. Our team consists of experienced engineers with diverse personal and professional backgrounds. To strengthen our team we are looking for new colleagues with an open mind and a real passion for automation for the function of Linux Engineer Servicedesk Amersfoort.
What can you expect:
You work with different Linux-related solutions and are further trained to make techniques such as OpenStack, Ansible, Docker, SaltStack, Kubernetes and Ceph your own. The work takes place in a team, with a focus on collaboration and knowledge sharing. You tackle IT dilemmas during the monthly knowledge sessions, during training sessions or study evenings and via our internal communication tools. So you always have the back-up of your team at your fingertips.
What can you expect from Fairbanks?
– A contract for an indefinite period.
– An excellent salary.
– Technical collaboration and knowledge sharing.
– Good development and career opportunities.
– 24 holiday days.
– The tools to professionally carry out your work.
– Informal and flat organization.
– Personal approach and culture.
– An interesting and varied position at a leading Open Source organization.
Who are you?
– You have knowledge of and recent experience with Linux distributions.
– You are familiar with the different cloud possibilities and techniques.
– You find it interesting to continuously learn new things.
– You find it interesting to be a team member.
– You are creative and inventive.
– You have a passion for Open Source and the ambition to continue to grow in this.
– You have good communication skills.
– You have a strong analytical ability.
Interested? Send a short motivation and your CV to email@example.com.
For more information or questions, we can be reached at the telephone number 0334508585.