By providing continuous delivery of open cloud software by a ‘Managed Services’ model, Fairbanks enables enterprise application owners to become free of infrastructure and operational concerns. Enterprises make use of the benefits of open source standards in their production environment while avoiding the need for high end infrastructure knowledge or vendor lock-ins.
Goals for 5G and Edge Computing
Fairbanks helps companies to reach the 5G and Edge Computing goals:
• Improvement of operator networks for improving customer experience.
• Integration with enterprise services for adding new technologies like AI, machine learning, robotics, industrial integration, gaming, manufacturing.
• Enable infrastructure transformation to enable IT modernization, digital optimization, and the invention of new digital business models.
• Technical migration from 4G to 5G.
• Introduce ‘Edge Technologies’.
• New business solutions require different technologies.
• Regain market share in relation to cloud providers.
• Consolidate legacy clouds and create micro clouds.
Each challenge has specific requirements for which Fairbanks builds infrastructures that help you with the transitions.