As a Cloud Specialist Kubernetes working with Fairbanks, you work on managing and developing modern solutions for customers who use our open source cloud infrastructures, so our clients don’t need to worry about their infrastructure and they can focus on their core business.
Tasks you will be working on:
– Resolving second- and third-line incidents within the Kubernetes domain;
– Drafting and executing changes within Kubernetes;
– Performing consultancy assignments within our existing customer base;
– Supporting the first- and second-line support team in solving incidents;
– Communicating with the customer regarding the progress and resolution of the incidents and assessing and motivating a root cause analysis (RCA);
– Participating in the improvement plans to refine our service provision;
– Participating in architecture sessions and drawing up architecture documents.
Our tech stack
Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Helm.
What does it take?
– You understand the concept, benefits, and limitations of containerization.
– You have experience with running Kubernetes and Kubernetes troubleshooting.
– You have solid Linux experience, the terminal does not hold many secrets for you.
– You have networking skills, like CNI, Linux networking and cloud networking.
– You have experience with at least one flavor of automation tooling, for example Helm or Ansible.
– You are fluent in English.
Excited about the Cloud Specialist Kubernetes role, but don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry, if you think you are a good match, tell us why. We’d love to hear your story.
Fairbanks is a technology driven company with the goal of providing the best experience to both our customers and employees. We believe that the most important aspect of this job is to be enthusiastic about it, have career opportunities and work in a team with the right spirit. Besides this, we offer:
– 24 vacation days;
– A pension scheme;
– Flexible working;
– Work laptop and phone;
– Learning budget;
– No secondment (detachering);
– Mobility options.
Interested? Let’s have a call!
If you have any questions about the Cloud Specialist Kubernetes job, feel free to reach out to our internal recruiter, Sophie. Send her an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call: +31 6 255 95 111.